LUIS ROMERO INTERNATIONAL LLC (“LRI” or “we”) is strongly committed to each visitor’s right to privacy. This privacy statement defines how LRI, owner and operator of this site (the “SITE”), uses the information provided by you (the “USER” or “you”) as you navigate and use the SITE.
If you choose to register or submit information to the SITE, you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy statement. Please note that this SITE contains links to other sites which are not governed by this privacy statement.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION. As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal information in order to use the SITE. The SITE collects personally identifiable information only if you specifically and voluntarily provide it in order to sign up for the BLOG & NEWSLETTER email list or lists. You have the option to update your personal information on any and all email lists administered by LRI by clicking on the “UPDATE PROFILE” link provided in every email we send to you. Likewise, you have the option to unsubscribe from any and all email lists administered by LRI by clicking on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link provided in every email we send to you.
- INFORMATION USE. Personal information is used only for limited purposes. For example, when you sign up for the SITE blog or request future communications about LRI areas of interest, we may use the information you submit to create a personal profile to customize our response to further requests or inquiries. We may also use the information to personalize your website experience. We will ensure that our marketing activities comply with applicable law, and implement procedures to obtain necessary consents before sending you email containing information about LRI services.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES. Where appropriate, personal information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties where necessary or desirable to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION. LRI is committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet. The content displayed on this SITE is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under 13. We encourage all parents to talk to their children about online safety and to monitor their children’s use of the Internet.
- VISITOR’S QUESTIONS. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy while using the SITE, please direct them to us using the CONTACT tab on the main navigation menu.